We collect only your personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to the SN. Study Networks receives limited identifiable information, such as name, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, from website visitors. We collect your personal information because it helps us de3liver a superior level of service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our services and focus on your interests. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you updated on the latest SN news and news in the field of education. Typically, identifying information is collected to:
- Register for certain areas of the site
- Inquire for further information
- Distribute requested reference materials
- Submit resumes
Use of data
When you interact with SN, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation such as:
- Order publications
- Participate in “join our mailing list” initiatives
- Participate in bulletin boards, discussion or message forums
- Contact us for further information
- Register for events and conferences
Information attained by the site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected. SN’s intention is not to seek any sensitive information through the website unless legally required for any purpose.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that, for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
Study Networks has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized Study Networks personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information.
Third Party Links
Certain links in this site connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Study Networks has no control. Study Networks makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Study Networks reserves the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed at the beginning of this statement. To keep visitors informed, Study Networks will notify users of changes to our Privacy Statement by prominently identifying the alteration on our home page.
Terms and Conditions
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Study Networks is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the user’s usage of the website www.studynetworks.org
- The website studynetworks.org is owned by Study Networks. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Study Networks including all the software, data, samples, surveys, report, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Study Networks. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- SN shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- SN reserves the right to unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect/content/material/feature of the Site at anytime.
- Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, SN does not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, and express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- In no event will Study Networks, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental. Special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever or any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site.
- The User agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hold SN harmless from and against all claims, losses, damages, expenses and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on its site.
- The information contained on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and SN does not represent or warrant as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that SN is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
- SN makes no warranty that: the Site will meet/suit the Users requirements; the Site will be available uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate / reliable.