|Position Title:||School Liaison Manager|
|Reports to:||Head of Operations and / or Partner, Study Networks|
|Duration of Employment:||Permanent|
|Location:||Bhakti Park, Wadala (E), Mumbai|
The role of the School Liaison Manager is to promote Study Networks (SN) courses and programs to local educational institutions (including schools & colleges) prospective students, their parents; education representatives and other stakeholders in designated markets within the region, currently limited to Mumbai.
The role also supports the marketing and communication initiatives of the company and provides support to the planning process.
Study Networks is the preferred choice of local and international education institutions to build and enhance their networks and to foster global citizens through innovative and market-relevant products and services
- To excel in niche education marketing and solutions
- To provide high quality international education consultancy
- To continually improve on our offerings
- To foster global careers and lifestyles among local students through relevant education and related solutions
- To work with passionate, initiative-driven and innovative people
- To work with honesty and with integrity in all that we do
- To strive for the highest levels of professionalism
- To encourage a learning and growth environment within the organization
- To encourage compassion and aspirations by giving back to the community through personal and professional goals
The role maintains close working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including:
- International education institution clients and representatives
- Local Schools and Colleges
- Prospective students and parents
- Key staff of clients
- Corporate clients and partners and education providers
- External vendors and suppliers
Developing and maintaining effective relationships on behalf of SN the broader education and business sectors is important to this position.
- Increased Awareness of SN and SN Services to the range of stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective relationships to ensure that clients, education representatives and business partners are updated with all relevant SN information
- Participate in SN and SN sponsored events
- Increase the school / college conversions for SN services
- Provide administrative support, correspond with stakeholders and manage a range of events including but not limited to workshops, information seminars, planning events etc
- Work within budgets to manage SN marketing requirements
- Maintain accurate and efficient administrative systems including database management and follow-up processes.
- Regular communication and visits to pre-identified local institutions to promote SN
- Regular interactions with schools, colleges and educational institutions on SN and its services
- Create new business opportunities for SN through generation of new clients and stakeholders
Increase the conversion rate from existing database. Effective follow-up to students and agents through emails and phone calls will be required on a frequent basis to ensure conversions.
Communication & Relationship Management:
The role needs to interact with key stakeholders at various levels. Communication with stakeholders should be clear, informative and professional.
Key internal stakeholders include international and domestic education institutions. Key external stake holders are our clients and partners. These usually fall under the category of, Students and Parents, Local institutions, Government and Corporates.
Ensure smooth and efficient event management and coordination
Data Generation and Management:
The role is expected to maintain client and student data gathered during event participation and during weekly visits to schools and local institutions. The data of the office is contained in a master file and requires confidential, efficient and accurate updates and management.
The role generates monthly marketing and activity reports for SN as required. Develop and provide reports on the market and regional activities as required.
Support efficient administrative processes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the education representative database and contract management; assist with processing accounts payable and other administrative duties as required.
Any other commensurate duties as reasonably directed from time to time.
- Maintain effective internal and external relationships to ensure sales and marketing priorities are scheduled and met.
- Prioritise and manage a range of diverse tasks
- Operate within a small office set-up and fairly independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to manage a number of projects and conflicting priorities at one time.
- Strong focus on high levels of customer service and follow-up
- Able to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines within a small office environment and with limited supervision
- High level interpersonal skills and initiative
Code Of Conduct
SN is strongly committed to a set of values and behaviour that are key to the enhancement of the working environment for all staff. SN is committed to:
- the highest ethical standards;
- an environment free from discrimination and harassment; and
- respecting and valuing the diverse communities it serves.
SN seeks to have staff who:
- behave honestly and with integrity in the course of their employment;
- act with care and diligence in the performance of their duties;
- treat others with respect and courtesy;
- recognise each others worth;
- work and collaborate together to achieve common goals;
- refrain from any form of harassment or intimidation;
- display open and honest communication; and
- seek continuous learning
At par with industry standards will be payable.